In this episode of Kilos of Craic, Brian F., Dr. Don, and myself talk about the best audio equipment, the best racing tires, and debate the ultimate subject, is glass a liquid or a solid.
Subjects and links in this weeks show;
- Andy Griffith and Football
- Classic VW talk
- Front End Alignment
- Tires – The best racing tire
- Mercedes Sprinter
- Polk Audio
- McIntosh Laboratory
- Lamborghini Countach vs. Porsche 911 Turbo Carrera
- Germicidal UV Light
- New WordPress layout
- Altered Reality
- Liquid Glass – Is it a liquid, a solid, or something else altogether?
Kilos of Craic will be back shortly. Until it returns, this short update should suffice. I’ll have more updates and a new show coming out soon. Please stay tuned. 🙂
In this historic episode of Kilos of Craic, myself, Brian F., Dr. Don, and the amazing female counterpart to the show, Alicia, discuss everything from cars to accents. Tune in next week for the latest installment.
Music by Kevin MacLeodHappy Bee by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)Artist: http://incompetech.com/
In this weeks show, Brian F., Dr. Don, and Myself discuss everything from the murderous heat wave to the Clinton’s.
Episode 6 Topics:
- Horrible Traffic
- Heat Wave Murders
- Dodge and Mopar.
- Dr. Don’s first Mustang.
- Apollo 11 Launched on July 16th 1969. The day of recording.
- Also on July 16th in 1579, the 2nd Desmond Rebellion began.
- Path of Total Eclipse going over South Carolina
- The state of Obamacare Repeal.
- John McCain Surgery.
- Standard vs. Metric
- Whitworth bolts
- Dr. Don talks about racing a Honda and Suburban in his ’72 VW Beetle.
- Dr. Don also gives us some insight into his speaker box designs over the years.
- Pathetic lawsuit filing against the Trump Campaign over erroneous claims of Russian Collusion.
- We finish the show with The Clinton Hit List, and their Collusion with Everyone!
Music in this weeks show is brought to you by the talented, Kevin MacLeod.
Lord of the Land by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)