In this weeks Episode of Kilos of Craic, Step up to the Mic, Brian F., Dr. Don, and myself discuss everything from healthcare to AOC. And, like every week, we discuss life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
- Dr. Don talks VW intake boots.
- Dr. Don rants about lawnmower parts.
- Jefferson Davis thinks he is pumped up.
- Dr. Don goes on vacation.
- Jefferson Davis discusses surgery to correct eyesight in one eye.
- Depth Perception for one eyed people?
- AOC assembles furniture, live on instagram.
- JD plays Division
- JD gripes about being single.
- Getting your Ears Lowered.
- Bee Well Honey Farm
- Cell Phone signals killing honey bee populations?
- Will 5G kill bees and birds?
- 5G crowd control?
- Did the EU kill the Internet?
- We rant about healthcare.
Topics Discussed on Episode 13:
- Dr. Don’s ongoing BMW drama
- The JFK files
- President Trump visits Greenville
- The Mayor of Derry, NI snubs Prince Charles
- Bloody Sunday
- 9.7 Million year old tooth discovered in Southern Germany
- Carbon 14 dating
- Absolute Zero
- The Orville
Section of JFK commencement address at the end of the podcast is from the 10th of June, 1963 at American University in Washington D.C.. You can find the audio, as well as the transcript, from that speech and others at the JFK Presidential Library and Museum.
The Mighty Kingdom by Audionautix (http://audionautix.com) is part of the YouTube Audio Library (https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/…) and it’s licensed under a Creative Commons license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…)