In this episode of Kilos of Craic, we will discuss Epstein, mass shootings, and more.
Join us at 13:00 (1PM)EDT for shenanigans, crazy stories, and news stories of the week.
In this weeks Episode of Kilos of Craic, Step up to the Mic, Brian F., Dr. Don, and myself discuss everything from healthcare to AOC. And, like every week, we discuss life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
- Dr. Don talks VW intake boots.
- Dr. Don rants about lawnmower parts.
- Jefferson Davis thinks he is pumped up.
- Dr. Don goes on vacation.
- Jefferson Davis discusses surgery to correct eyesight in one eye.
- Depth Perception for one eyed people?
- AOC assembles furniture, live on instagram.
- JD plays Division
- JD gripes about being single.
- Getting your Ears Lowered.
- Bee Well Honey Farm
- Cell Phone signals killing honey bee populations?
- Will 5G kill bees and birds?
- 5G crowd control?
- Did the EU kill the Internet?
- We rant about healthcare.
In this weeks Episode of Kilos of Craic, Brian F., Dr. Don, and myself discuss everything from Jussie Smollett being indicted on 16 felony counts to Tech Giants conspiring against the American people.
Major Android mobile apps from companies including Yelp and Duolingo send data that could be used to personally identify you for ad tracking straight to Facebook immediately upon logging in, according to a new report from the London-based UK charity and watchdog group Privacy International (PI). This data transfer happens even if a user isn’t logged into Facebook on that device and even in the event the user doesn’t have an active Facebook account at all.
Topics on this weeks show:
- Dr. Don discusses his favorite drink.
- Brian tells a story about an F150 race truck.
- Dr. Don talks about putting EFI on his beetle.
- AOC and her chief of staff could be facing jail time over FEC violations.
- Jussie Smollett indicted on 16 felony counts.
- Ilhan Omarhates America. She also insulted former President Obama. And, the democrats have done nothing about her antisemitic remarks.
- The US is expected to surpass Saudi Arabia in energy exports later this year!
- The democrats want to break up the Tech Giants.
- Amazon pays NO federal TAX in 2018!
- Dr. Don goes on a rampage about automated phone systems.
- People of Walmart.
- Make your OWN Mexican Pizza at Taco Hell
- Irish History; The Ballyseedy Massacre is discussed.
- Dr. Don goes on a rant about Socialists.
- International Women’s Day.
- Major Apps are still sending data to Facebook!
- Dr. Don brings up a 5G Conspiracy.
- Brian tells a story of hacking terminals at Penn State back in the 80’s.
- I close by stating that America’s greatest resource is its people.
- Dr. Don needs B12
- We admit to being a bunch of auld crackers.
- Dr. Don asks for exhaust placement suggestions.
- California’s decibel Laws
- California Economy.
- National Emergencies
- Maxine Waters
- Budget Bill Signed
- A Demographic and Voting Shift
- Military Training.
- Non US Citizens serving in the Military.
- Gangs in the Military
- Free College for Migrants
- Staged Empire Attack?
- She’s Not the Woman she Used to Be.
- Matrix reloaded symbology?
- Pontiac’s version of the Vega?
- Brian talks about partying in Wildwood, NJ.
In this episode of Kilos of Craic, Brian F., Dr. Don, and myself talk about the best audio equipment, the best racing tires, and debate the ultimate subject, is glass a liquid or a solid.
Subjects and links in this weeks show;
- Andy Griffith and Football
- Classic VW talk
- Front End Alignment
- Tires – The best racing tire
- Mercedes Sprinter
- Polk Audio
- McIntosh Laboratory
- Lamborghini Countach vs. Porsche 911 Turbo Carrera
- Germicidal UV Light
- New WordPress layout
- Altered Reality
- Liquid Glass – Is it a liquid, a solid, or something else altogether?
Kilos of Craic will be back shortly. Until it returns, this short update should suffice. I’ll have more updates and a new show coming out soon. Please stay tuned. 🙂
In this historic episode of Kilos of Craic, myself, Brian F., Dr. Don, and the amazing female counterpart to the show, Alicia, discuss everything from cars to accents. Tune in next week for the latest installment.
Music by Kevin MacLeodHappy Bee by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)Artist: http://incompetech.com/